Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

An Introduction.

Hello Internet! 

My name is Taylor and if you're reading this that means someone has actually found my blog! I'm so excited to be starting this blog journey, I've literally never been good at keeping up with blogs, journals and pretty much life in general.And I'm hoping this will be a different case. I'm a freshman in college and when coming to college, I had very poor eating habits and feared the freshman 15. But throughout the duration of my freshman year, I've somehow managed to lose over 30lbs and changed my eating habits completely. I've completely fallen in love with the way eating and living healthy has made me feel. Thus being said, I've decided to make a blog to show my love and appreciation for the world of healthy eats.

I suck at talking about myself so here are some quick facts about me:

  • I'm eighteen years old (October 19th, 1996)
  • I'm from Southern California 
  • I go to University in Northern California
  • I'm a Nursing Major 
  • I'm borderline addicted to working out
  • Also addicted to peanut butter
  • I do a lot of yoga
  • I like to eat


For this blog I don't really have a specific aim, I think I'll just end up posting anything that pertains to an active and healthy lifestyle. Anyways, I really hope this introduction was not to horribly awkward or painful to read. I just thought that before I start blogging you all should know who I am. I promise my blog posts won’t be as weird as this one was. I look forward to the future of this blog and hope you continue to read more posts from me in the future!


xoxo, 
Taylor




    No comments:

    Post a Comment